Professional Development Study Guide
Professional Development Study Guide is the most comprehensive PFE and USAFSE study guide. This study guide contains information taken directly from the AFPAM 36-2241 effective 1 October 2013,and was developed to help you prepare for the United States Air Force Supervisory Examination (USAFSE) and the Promotion Fitness Examination (PFE).
This study guide contains information taken directly from the AFPAM 36-2241 effective 1 October 2013,and was developed to help you prepare for the United States Air Force Supervisory Examination (USAFSE) and the Promotion Fitness Examination (PFE).
We’ve taken AFPAM 36-2241 and organized it into a question-and-answer format to help you study in a fast and efficient manner. This book is an essential read for SRAs, SSGTs, TSGTs, MSGT, and SMSGTs. What is the definition of leadership? What responsibility does the UFPM have over the fitness program? Is an ROS necessary when an individual responsible for the loss or damage makes voluntary payment? If you’re unsure on any of these questions, don’t leave a promotion up to chance. Prepare yourself and study faster so you can Test with Confidence.
What’s inside the Professional Development Study Guide?
- Over 2,600 questions and answers.
- No multiple choice questions, this guide features only questions and answers for a more efficient way to study.
- All information is derived from AFPAM 36-2241 effective 1 Oct 2013.
- Book contains chapters from History to the new chapter on Enlisted Development.
- Charts and forms are provided to enhance your studying.
- Enlisted History
- Airmen Heritage
- Air Force Doctrine, AEF, and Joint Doctrine
- Emergency Management Program
- Standards of Conduct
- Enforcing Standards and Legal Issues
- Military Customs, Courtesies, and Protocol for Special Events
- Enlisted Force Development
- The Enlisted Evaluation System
- Training and Education
- Resource Management
- Communicating in Today’s Air Force
- Personnel Programs
- Wing Support
- Dress and Appearance
- Fit Force