PDG Flashcards 2011
Are you an Airman in the United States Air Force? One test stands between you and a promotion. Whether that test is the Promotion Fitness Examination (PFE) or the United States Air Force Supervisory Examination (USAFSE), this App is the tool you need to prepare yourself.
“ Much better and cheaper than the expensive competitor counterpart. Covers a lot of good info on the go for complete convenience! ”
- iPhone user
The PFE and USAFSE contain questions generated from the Professional Development Guide, Air Force Pamphlet 36-2241. The current version of the PDG (OCT 2011) is 483 pages long. Do you have time to study nearly 500 pages? If you do, go for it! You can download the PDG online and print a copy, highlighter in hand. You will undoubtedly learn a lot from that experience. Unfortunately, most of us do not have that kind of free time. That is where PDG Flashcards comes into play.
PDG Flashcards is your take-anywhere study partner for Air Force promotions. First, select the rank you are testing for. From there, it is as simple as hitting “Start.” You will be swiping through flashcards in no time. Swipe to a question you want to study. Flip the card over to reveal the answer. You can flag any card as a “Favorite Card” and come back to it any time.
Worried about compromising your test? Not a chance. You are forbidden to use test prep tools that use questions taken from previous tests and we would not put you in that position. PDG Flashcards is a study aid built from material taken out of the Air Force’s own published study material. No actual examination was used to generate these flashcards. To drive this point home, every card includes a specific paragraph reference that shows you right where the information exists in the PDG.
Next time you find yourself bored during a long commercial break or sitting in the waiting room at the dentist, pull out your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch and start making your way towards more stripes, increased pay, and professional fulfillment.
- Over 2,600 questions and answers
- Study without an active internet connection (3G/WiFi not required)
- Appealing graphics and familiar touch controls like swipe gestures
- Shake your device to shuffle to a random flashcard
- Study questions from all chapters, or pick & choose to focus your efforts
- Save your favorite flashcards so you can find them quickly in the future
- Effective for promotions through Fall, 2013
- Content derived from the latest PDG (OCT 2011)
- Professionally developed App, created and supported by the leading publishers of professional military reading and digital media